Welcome to amandatelo.com!
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the use of the website located at www.amandatelo.com (the “Website”) and any of its related services. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use the Website.
- Ownership and Use of Content – All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Amandatelo.com or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. You may use the Website and its content for personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use of the Website or its content without the prior written consent of Amandatelo.com is strictly prohibited.
- User Conduct By using the Website, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any way that may cause damage to the Website or impair its availability or accessibility;
- Use the Website in any way that is unlawful, fraudulent, or harmful;
- Use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material that consists of or is linked to spyware, computer viruses, Trojans, worms, keystroke loggers or any other malicious computer software;
- Use the Website for any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spamming, chain letters or any other unauthorized communication;
- Use the Website to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of Amandatelo.com or any third party.
- Intellectual Property – All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website are the property of Amandatelo.com or their respective owners. You may not use any trademark, logo or service mark appearing on the Website without the prior written consent of the owner of such mark.
- Disclaimer of Warranties – amandatelo.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the Website or its content. The Website and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability – In no event shall Amandatelo.com or any of its affiliates or content suppliers be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, arising out of the use or inability to use the Website or its content.
- Indemnification – You agree to indemnify and hold Amandatelo.com and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your use of the Website or its content, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Termination – amandatelo.com reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website and its content, without prior notice, at any time and for any reason.
- Governing Law – These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which amandatelo.com is located, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Contact Us – If you have any questions or comments about these Terms or the Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org