As an independent book writer or publisher, creating engaging content is essential for building an online presence. Videos are a great way to captivate your audience and showcase your books, but finding the right footage can be time-consuming and costly.
Fortunately, many websites offer royalty-free videos you can use in your book marketing materials without breaking the bank. Here are 10 options for finding high-quality videos:
- Pexels Videos – This website offers a wide range of free stock videos that you can use for personal or commercial purposes. You can search by category, popularity, or colour to find the perfect footage for your book needs.
- Videvo – Videvo provides a collection of free stock footage and motion graphics that you can use in your book projects. They also offer premium videos that can be purchased if you need a more specific type of footage.
- Pixabay – Pixabay has a large selection of free videos, including 4K and HD footage, that you can use for any purpose without attribution.
- Coverr – Coverr provides free stock videos for your book website design, social media, or commercial projects. They also offer a video maker tool to customise your footage.
- Mixkit – Mixkit offers a range of free videos and motion graphics for commercial use. You can find videos in various categories, including business, lifestyle, and technology.
- Life of Vids – Life of Vids provides free videos that can be used for personal or commercial projects. They add new footage weekly, so fresh content is always available.
- Splitshire – Splitshire offers free videos and images that are easy to search and download. You can find footage in categories like fashion, food, and technology.
- Mazwai – Mazwai provides a curated collection of free videos perfect for commercial use. They offer high-quality footage in categories like nature, people, and urban.
- Clipstill – Clipstill offers free cinematography, still photographs with subtle, looping movements that make them feel like videos. These are great for adding visual interest to your website or social media.
- Beachfront B-Roll – Beachfront B-Roll offers free stock footage and backgrounds that can be used for commercial or personal projects. They have many videos in categories like sports, animals, and travel.
In addition to these websites, you can purchase pre-made video templates that include royalty-free footage. One such option is to check out my Book Promotion Canva Templates Bundle on Etsy, with easy-to-use Canva templates and Copyright-Free video selections, saving you time and money.
With these resources, you can easily create engaging marketing materials to showcase your books and reach a wider audience. Remember to read the licensing terms and conditions carefully to ensure that you use the footage legally.
Thank you, and good luck!