Creating social media content can be a daunting task, especially when you’re working with limited resources. Fortunately, many free sites offer icons, mockups, and other resources to help you create engaging content. Check out these sites to get started:
- Canva – Canva is a popular drag-and-drop design tool that offers free templates, icons, and other design elements to create social media graphics. Canva uses AI to suggest design elements and layouts based on your content.
- Freepik – Freepik offers a large collection of free vectors, PSDs, icons, and photos that can be used for personal and commercial projects with attribution.
- Flaticon – Flaticon offers a collection of over 3 million vector icons that can be used for personal and commercial projects with attribution.
- Vecteezy – Vecteezy offers a collection of free vectors, graphics, and illustrations that can be used for personal and commercial projects.
- Iconfinder – Iconfinder offers a collection of over 4 million vector icons that can be used for personal and commercial projects with attribution.
- Mockup World – Mockup World offers a variety of free mockups for books and products, including packaging, apparel, and electronic devices. These mockups can be used for personal and commercial projects with attribution.
If you want Free photos to help you to create more content, check out these posts:
- 10 Websites with Free Stock Photos for Your Next Project
- How to Find Free Photos for Your Blog: A Comprehensive List of Photo Sites
These sites offer a variety of design elements that can help you create eye-catching social media graphics. While most of these sites offer free resources, be sure to double-check the licensing terms before using them.
An extra tip: if you are ready to invest, you can buy pre-made Canva templates for social media and save even more time! One option is to check out my Book Promotion Canva Templates Bundle on Etsy; with easy-to-use Canva templates and Copyright-Free video selections, you can start creating content today for your social media.
Remember, creating engaging social media content takes time and effort. But with these resources at your disposal, you’ll be well on your way to building a loyal following. Happy creating!